Friday 6 May 2011

Mom By I.S.



A flower field,
A free night sky,
A shooting star,
I wish that I.

I wish that I could understand,
Why slip time by like grains of sand,
And we only have so little time,
So little time in which I,

In which I wish to tell you I,
I'll love you till the end of time,
You've touched me in so many ways,
You always know just what to say.

Just what to do,
Just how to act,
Just what to be,
and that's a fact.

My gratitude is endless,
When I'm with you I'm never friendless,
The greatest gift that god could give me,
Is having you be right beside me,

With a face like a flower field,
and eyes like stars at night,
When I'm with you,
I have not a single fright,

So like my angel down on earth,
You care for me right from birth,
A day with you is always sunny,
So on mother's day I say.


I love you Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment