Monday 2 May 2011

Jabberwocky- Hannah

This picture reminded me of the poem Jabberwocky because when I heard the poem I pictured a fierce, scary bird, but more like a mythical bird. It the poem it says " Beware the Jabberwock my son! The jaws that bite, the claw that catch!", and "The Jabberwock with eyes of flame". I think this picture looks like the bird's jaw is very strong and I would imagine the bird's claws would be extremely sharp. Also in this photo the bird is glaring at the viewer, which you can desribe as "eyes of flame". Overall, this picture may just be a bird, but it looks like, in my opinion, the fierce and scary Jabberwock.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of bird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolololololololololololololollolololololololololololololollolololololololololololololol thiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss wwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete