Friday 6 May 2011

Happy mother's day! R.N

Happy mother's day, is an easy thing to say.
But to make it really special, requires a real surprise.
So this mother's day what i'm going to do, is get something for her.
what do you want Mom? what should I make Mom?
This what the kids will ask and here is what she'll say.
Get me something you think I like, It doesn't matter what.
So what I got her for this day I think she'll like a lot.
but when it comes time to give my special gift away.
she looks very happy and smiles to warm up the day.
She says she loves the gift I gave and feels very special.
I only gave her a picure frame and a loving hug or two.
So next mothers day, I know very well just what I'll do.
a tasty treatment to breakfast in bed and a few hugs... full of love.
because now I know that love is the greatest gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment