Tuesday 10 May 2011

I Believe I Can Fly- Daniel

They believe... be sensible
prepare now
save for the future
work hard while young
enjoy when old
no pain no gain

They believe... compromise
follow the crowd
stay within the lines
keep your head clear
keep your eyes straight
ahead
feet on the ground

What about now! what about roses? what about stars?
what abot chasing rainbows, floating clouds, butterflies...
what about silver linings, serendipity, spontaneity...
what about moonbeams, sun-ays, raindrops?

I believe....
I believe I can cut my own pathway
I believe I can step off the edge and not fall
I believe I can close my eyes and follow my heart and soul
I believe I can walk in the rain and not get wet
I believe in today and have hope for tommorow
I believe in dreams, I believe in me....

I believe I can fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment